Please follow the steps below to have the jersey you have reviewed specially designed for your team.
How Can I Order ?1. Create Your Order
- Choose your model
- Set the product features
- Add to cart and buy
2. Order Form, Prints and Details
Follow the steps in the order form to send prints such as name, number, size information, team crest and sponsor advertisement.
Click For Online Order Form.
3. Order Confirmation
We will prepare your order form and design and send it to your e-mail address or whatsapp number in the system, production starts when you check and confirm.
FABRIC QUALITY AND PRODUCT FEATURES
Roaft has 2 different fabric qualities and each fabric has its own features. Choose the model that is closest to you and determine the product features.
- The most beautiful thing of Micro Poly and Micro Honeycomb fabrics; The product doesn't shrink after the washing we recommend.
- The dyes we use in fabric production are certified and safe; doesn't harm human health.
- The fabric texture is soft and flexible.
- Our Micro-poly and Micro-honeycomb fabrics are premium and professional.
We use the "Sublimation" technique in printing. it's the type of printing in which the fabric can breath. when you touch it, you get a soft feeling not plastic because it is fully integrated with the fabric. It includes the advantages of next-gen digital printing. The dyes are we used completely organic, certified and healthy. We don't claim that our prints will not fade forever but you can be sure it will last much longer than most printed jerseys.Differences between Micro Poly, and Micro Rain Micro Honeycomb
- Micro-Poly: Plain Pattern / 135-140 gr/m2
- Micro-Rain: Rain Pattern / 135-140 gr/m2
- Micro Honeycomb: Honeycomb Pattern / 155-160 gr/m2
Advantages of roaft jerseys
- Cool-Fit technology helps you to maintain body temperature, stay dry and comfortable.
- Stretchy fabric panels and cut that match the body contours provide mobility.
We have Crew Collar, V-Neck and Grandad Collar Types, you can contact us for other collar models.
You can order the sleeve length of your jersey as short-sleeved or long-sleeved, depending on your preference.
- Standard Shorts: Unlined
- Premium Shorts: Lined
Differences Between Half and Full Proof Socks (Leggings)
- Half Proof Socks: It's 70-75 gr/m2 and with flat texture.
- Full Proof Socks: It's 90-95 gr/m2 and there is a mesh on the back of the socks.
Jersey and Shorts Printing
- Premium: It's fully digital printing.
- Special: Shorts are white (Digital printed) or black (flex printed)
Differences between Jersey, Shorts and Socks
We produce the jerseys and shorts in our own company as digital printing with our own fabrics. The socks are a weaving group and they do not match the same color tone as the fabrics we produce. Our socks consist of main color groups.
Primary colors; black, white, red, green, orange, turquoise, dark blue, blue, yellow.
Our graphic designers design a ready-made color combination for you, if you wish, you can choose the colors of the design you like and send only the prints Or if you say 'I want to set the colors myself.' after purchasing the product, you tell our graphic designers the colors you want and they will design it for you.
Click to View the Color Chart.
Long sleeve jerseys have sponge support on the right and left elbows. The shorts also have sponge support on the right and left sides. It can be purchased individually along with player jerseys. Only goalkeeper jersey orders are cancelled.